Location, Location, Location!!
This popular florist is a one stop shop for all your floral needs, including daily personal deliveries, memorable weddings, stunning accents for holidays, corporate meetings, family gatherings or any other event that needs floral expertise and keen attention to detail. They have been serving Orange County with contemporary designs for over 14 years, from their location in one of the most exclusive areas in the OC.
Their location provides great foot traffic and access to the affluent local clientele, so the store can command higher margins. The shop has a diverse income stream, with 60% from traditional sources (events, weddings, holidays, etc.) while the other 40% comes from an outstanding online presence and reputation, which brings in a consistent flow of orders from new and repeat customers. The owner has built an extensive database of customers to facilitate repeat business with automatic reminders on special occasions. And it works directly through their website, avoiding hefty third party commissions or wire service fees.
The family team that runs this shop is going different directions, so it’s time to find a successor for the business. The store has a great deal of growth potential, especially if a new owner focuses on working with wedding planners and building additional partnerships with local hotels, restaurants, schools, and businesses. They can also add other online services such BloomNation or other wire services to quickly increase revenue and add to the bottom line.
A well-established flower shop with an excellent reputation and significant upside is being offered at an attractive price. Enjoy a great working lifestyle in one of the most gorgeous OC cities in an industry that provides beauty to customers. If you’ve been considering a flower shop or are looking to expand to another location, this opportunity is for you. Contact the Agent today!