This company installs pool safety fencing throughout Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties. They offer free estimates and professional installation, supported by a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty. They use the highest quality products and offer the most transparent mesh available. Safety is top priority when you combine a pool and children!!
SoCal is an outstanding market for pool installation, there are more pools per capita than anywhere else in the nation, and plenty of young children to boot! 60% of his work comes from client referrals; the remaining 40% come from monthly Google and Yelp ads. Their branding is outstanding: the owner receives multiple inquires every month left on the windshield of his fully wrapped van!! They were already thriving before COVID, but received a solid boost by the COVID remodeling trend.
The business is home-based and comes with everything you need to operate: tools, supplies, cargo van, and modern website. The owner operates as a sole proprietor, and installed over 300 jobs in 2020 with an average price of $1,400. Typically the owner can manage two installations per day in that fashion.
The owner has hit retirement age, so it’s time to pass on his thriving enterprise to an energetic Buyer. A successor can operate the business in multiple fashions: he can continue to operate as a sole proprietor, or hire staff and take it to the next level. This would be a perfect opportunity for a father-son team!
This is an opportunity to step into the swimming pool industry, a thriving sector with stable growth and opportunity each and every year….plus, you’re be profitable from Day One! Owner training and support is included, as the seller would like to see his business continue on keeping babies safe and saving lives. This will not stay on the market long, so reach out to the Agent today!c