This company is a supplier to professional commercial pressure washing and window cleaning companies. Applications include pool tile cleaning, marine, construction, window and shower door restoration, and general maintenance. They are well-known for their Carburetor Hopper systems, but also sell complementary products. The business is primarily e-commerce: 70% of revenue comes from their website, and the other 30% comes from five distributors with a long-established history. Gross revenue is split 55% pressure washing / 45% window cleaning.
The business is very straightforward, with low overhead and zero employees. Most orders are placed through their e-commerce channel (so the biz is easily relocatable), and they ship both in the U.S. and internationally. The seller doesn't put much effort into selling; he focuses primarily on fine-tuning the product's technical details, which is already very well-tested and its' effectiveness and durability is proven in the marketplace. He operates the business largely on cruise control with the current customer base, the traffic generated from organic search engine results, and the traffic from his existing library of 100+ YouTube videos .
The owner has a serious health issue and will be unable to operate the business long-term; therefore it's time to pass the business to a worthy successor. The opportunity is perfect for a growth-minded Buyer ready to take an excellent niche product, solid client base, and e-commerce presence and grow the product to tens of thousands of professional pressure washers across the United States that don't use their solution.
The company has high-margins, can be operated from anywhere on a full or part-time basis, and isn't facing technological obsolescence. This is a rare opportunity, aggressively priced at 1.8x multiple (vs. 3.5x actual market value), so don't wait: reach out to the Agent today!